The Matt Christie Institute of Australia
Professional Development Workshops
Customer Service Etiquette
Customer service is a growing need across the world, consumers are expecting more.
This 8-hour course will have you well on the way to providing out of this world customer service. This course is suitable for anyone working in a customer service orientated environment.
- Non- verbal Communication
- Four styles of behaviour
- Developing rapport with the customer
- Listening, questioning and complaints
- Improving service
- Communicating with customers
- Communicating on the telephone
Ignite your staff
Lighting the flame within your staff could well be the jump start you need to have a happy harmoniums working environment.
This 8- hour course will have your staff walking to same beat.
- Job satisfaction of employees
- Careers- support growth
- Are you building a future for them or are you in their way?
- Show respect
- Goals- expand options- the five careers paths
- Rewards- providing recognition
- Which matters more praise or money?
- Wellness- are they sick and tired
Key to successful Management
Managers across the world are being criticised on their management style by their employees. Learn the skills to connect and understand your staff better.
This 8- hour course will help you earn respect from your employees to help create a happy work environment.
- Providing feedback
- Space- are your people on a short leash
- Information sharing
- Influencing groups
- Time management
- Create connections- If you build them they will stay
- Mentor- Are they learning from you
- Passion- encourage it- help them find the work they love without them leaving
Boost up- Self- Esteem Essentials- Build and Grow from within
Do you lack self-confidence? Do you feel like you are being bought down by the people that surround you?
This 8- hour course will boost your self-esteem and give you the skills to manage your self-esteem.
- How to believe in yourself and others
- What is self- esteem
- Risk management
- Create a positive belief system
- Overcome fear
- Goal Planning
- How to make what you want to happen come true
- Identify career strengths
- How to market yourself in a positive light
- Your career/ job and personal values
- personality strengths
- How to plan for success
- Never give up
- Personality types and styles
- Body language and time management
- Self-acceptance equals success
- Improving your confidence
- Speaking your mind
Learning the skills of successful presentations has never been easier, our 8- hour course will have you well on the way to giving out of this world presentations whatever the occasion.
- Handling questions from the audience
- Computer based presentations
- Types of presentations
- Editing/ proof reading
- Tone and style to be used
Contact the institute for individual or group bookings on: [email protected]
The CPD Group accredited the Matt Christie Institute of Australia in November 2017 for its learning activities, events and e-learning courses across various sectors including Health & Social Care, plus many many more.
Need more information?