The Matt Christie Institute of Australia
OET Writing Course
The OET writing course is for those students that struggle with professional letter writing for the OET test and not achieved a desired result.
Our OET writing course is available for the following 12 health & allied health professions that have previously taken the OET Test: OET dentistry, OET dietetics, OET medicine, OET nursing, OET occupational therapy, OET optometry, OET pharmacy, OET physiotherapy, OET podiatry, OET radiography, OET speech pathology & OET veterinary science.
The CPD Group accredited the Matt Christie Institute of Australia in November 2017.
Who is the OET Writing Course suitable for?
This course is only open to those that have taken the Occupational English Test previously and were unable to achieve the desired result in the writing sub-test.
- Stages of a formal letter
- Features of a formal letter
- Linking information
- Writing a formal letter
- Using paragraphs
- Writing longer sentences
- Understand the OET writing criteria
Tuition Inclusions: Intensive 1 Day A$300 Lectures
Admissions, service and materials fee: A$50
Course Delivery Modes: Students will participate in lectures, tutorials, one on one assessment and a mock writing sub-tests. Available in a classroom setting or via Zoom.
Entry Requirements: Previous OET Test Results + Interview with the institute Principal.
Will I get homework?
- All students are given homework and are required to complete it.
- Students cannot rely solely on classes at the institute to be a success in the OET exam.
- All students must make an individual effort outside of classes.
Do you have instalment fees?
No, we don’t offer instalment fees and all fees must be paid prior to the commencement of the course.
Is social distancing on campus?
- All students and staff must follow the social distancing measures at all time.
- We have limited the number of students in each class and arranged all student areas appropriately.
Do you guarantee a 100% pass rate?
- We offer no pass rate percentages.
- We are not of a higher power and foretell any test outcomes.
Need more information?