The Matt Christie Institute of Australia
Need to find out more information?
Introduction to OET
A short introductory course to the Occupational English test with introduction modules in OET Reading, OET Writing, OET Listening OET Speaking and Grammar for health professionals.
The CPD Group accredited the Matt Christie Institute of Australia in November 2017.
Who is the OET introductory course for?
- Overseas qualified health professionals
- Undergrad graduates from health-related degrees
- Direct entry to the MCIOA OET Courses
- Those seeking to improve English communication foundation skills in health
- Health professionals seeking career progression
- Those who work in an English-speaking environment & need to further develop their English skills
Tuition Inclusions: A$299 Lectures and accredited certificate of completion
Admissions, service and materials fee: $50 Student workbooks, handouts, Wi-Fi and use of library and MCIOA provides complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits for all students.
Duration: Held over 10 Days
Course Delivery Modes: Face to Face Classes
Students will participate in lectures, tutorials, one on one assessment and a weekly progress test.
MCIOA diagnostic test or previous English language test results or English language course certificate from an accredited English school (ELICOS).