The Matt Christie Institute of Australia
Need more information?
Introduction to IELTS
A short introductory course to the IELTS test with introduction modules in IELTS Reading, IELTS Writing, IELTS Listening IELTS Speaking and everyday grammar.
The CPD Group accredited the Matt Christie Institute of Australia in November 2017.
Who is the IELTS introductory course for?
- Overseas qualified professionals
- Direct entry to the MCIOA IELTS Courses
- Those seeking to improve English communication foundation skills
- People who have English as a 2nd language seeking career progression
- Those who work in an English-speaking environment & need to further develop their English skills
Tuition Inclusions: A$299 Lectures and accredited certificate of completion. Admissions, service and materials fee: $50 Student workbooks, handouts, Wi-Fi and use of library. MCIOA provides complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits for all students.
Duration: Held over 10 Days
Course Delivery Modes: Face to Face Classes
Students will participate in lectures, tutorials, one on one assessment and a weekly progress test.
Entry Requirements: MCIOA diagnostic test or previous English language test results or English language course certificate from an accredited English school (ELICOS).